Black Lives Matter
Our nation is reeling. The devastatingly long list of names of those who have lost their lives due to racism — a list which now includes George Floyd, Breonna Taylor and Ahmaud Arbery — is senseless. The murder of Black Americans is senseless.
Much needs to be done to end systemic, generational racism. It is time for all companies and organizations, including our own, to be vocal; to demand for change at the individual, corporate and institutional level. We pledge to continue to mourn the lives lost, to listen and to learn, and finally, to act, through the following measures:
- Establishing a code of ethics for all stakeholders including vendors and clients.
- Continuing to foster diversity and equity in recruiting practices, training and development, and company/employee policies.
- Proactively and continually educating ourselves, evaluating and re-evaluating our practices as individuals and an organization.
- Donating to organizations that are working to eradicate racism and uplift Black American individuals and communities.
- Using our platform to fight for positive change.
Racism must be confronted head on, and we are committed to doing our part to abolish it. We hope you will join us.