When Campus Advantage opened its doors for the first time on March 3, 2003, Finding Nemo topped the box office, Saddam Hussein still ruled Iraq and work had yet to even begin on what would become the iPhone.
- Campus Advantage to Manage Washington Student Housing Project
- CAMPUS ADVANTAGE AWARDED MANAGEMENT OF NEW BELLINGHAM, WASHINGTON STUDENT HOUSING PROPERTY
- CAMPUS VIEW PLACE STUDENT APARTMENTS CONSOLIDATES BRAND TO LYONS CORNER
- Campus Advantage Featured in Student Housing Business
- Stabilizing a Student Housing Asset in Times of Uncertainty