Campus Advantage, a leading student housing company, is moving into the Orlando-area student housing market with its recent acquisition of Northgate Lakes, which serves the University of Central Florida (UCF). The property marks the first acquisition under one of the firm’s joint ventures with major United States’ public pension plans.
- Campus Advantage to Manage Washington Student Housing Project
- CAMPUS ADVANTAGE AWARDED MANAGEMENT OF NEW BELLINGHAM, WASHINGTON STUDENT HOUSING PROPERTY
- CAMPUS VIEW PLACE STUDENT APARTMENTS CONSOLIDATES BRAND TO LYONS CORNER
- Campus Advantage Featured in Student Housing Business
- Stabilizing a Student Housing Asset in Times of Uncertainty