Austin, Texas — Austin-based Campus Advantage has promoted three staff members to vice president. Promotions include Raka Sandell, vice president of project management; Josh Greenleaf, vice president of Investments; and Madison Meier, vice president of business development. As vice president of project management, Sandell will help structure and successfully execute projects across the company. In his new role, Greenleaf will lead the execution of acquisition strategy and provide guidance on other key areas of the overall Campus Advantage investment strategy, including dispositions and development. As vice president of business development, Meier will focus on continuing to grow and evolve the consulting and management platforms at Campus Advantage.
- Campus Advantage to Manage Washington Student Housing Project
- CAMPUS ADVANTAGE AWARDED MANAGEMENT OF NEW BELLINGHAM, WASHINGTON STUDENT HOUSING PROPERTY
- CAMPUS VIEW PLACE STUDENT APARTMENTS CONSOLIDATES BRAND TO LYONS CORNER
- Campus Advantage Featured in Student Housing Business
- Stabilizing a Student Housing Asset in Times of Uncertainty