Since acquiring the 420-bed community 36 months ago, the company has pursued a value-add investment strategy that has grown grew NOI by nearly 36 percent. Campus Advantage has closed on the sale of a 420-bed student housing property, 42North, in Tampa, Fla. The community serves the needs of students at the University of South Florida. Campus Advantage acquired the property three years ago, then initiated a value-add investment strategy, injecting capital to remedy deferred maintenance issues. That program, along with Campus Advantage’s operations expertise and an integrated marketing approach provided by partner and industry specialist Catalyst, led to an enhancement of the property’s attractiveness in the market.
- Campus Advantage to Manage Washington Student Housing Project
- CAMPUS ADVANTAGE AWARDED MANAGEMENT OF NEW BELLINGHAM, WASHINGTON STUDENT HOUSING PROPERTY
- CAMPUS VIEW PLACE STUDENT APARTMENTS CONSOLIDATES BRAND TO LYONS CORNER
- Campus Advantage Featured in Student Housing Business
- Stabilizing a Student Housing Asset in Times of Uncertainty