Gainesville, Fla. — A joint venture between Campus Advantage and Stark Enterprises has acquired two student housing communities located near the University of Florida in Gainesville. Acquisitions include Campus View Place, a 112-bed property offering two- and three-bedroom, fully furnished units; and Lyons Corner, a 116-bed property offering two-, three-, four- and five-bedroom, townhome-style units.
- Campus Advantage to Manage Washington Student Housing Project
- CAMPUS ADVANTAGE AWARDED MANAGEMENT OF NEW BELLINGHAM, WASHINGTON STUDENT HOUSING PROPERTY
- CAMPUS VIEW PLACE STUDENT APARTMENTS CONSOLIDATES BRAND TO LYONS CORNER
- Campus Advantage Featured in Student Housing Business
- Stabilizing a Student Housing Asset in Times of Uncertainty