Gainesville, Fla. — A joint venture between Campus Advantage and Stark Enterprises has acquired two student housing communities located near the University of Florida in Gainesville. Acquisitions include Campus View Place, a 112-bed property offering two- and three-bedroom, fully furnished units; and Lyons Corner, a 116-bed property offering two-, three-, four- and five-bedroom, townhome-style units.
- Ariel Douglas’ Work Ethic is No Joke
- Exploring the Countercyclical Nature of Student Housing Investments
- Stark Enterprises joins with Campus Advantage to buy two properties near the University of Florida
- Campus Advantage, Stark Enterprises Acquire Two Communities Near the University of Florida
- Stark Enterprises, Campus Advantage Buy UF Student Housing Properties