Campus Advantage has been tapped to manage Paseo Place, a 46-unit student housing community in San Diego. The 246-bed property will serve students attending San Diego State University. Under its management, Paseo Place will benefit from the company’s Students First Experience platform, a program designed to offer students the opportunity to achieve success.
- Our Favorite Leasing Campaigns from 2019
- CAMPUS ADVANTAGE TAKES OVER MANAGEMENT OF TENNESSEE STUDENT HOUSING PROPERTY
- The Benefit of Managing Multiple Assets Within the Same Market
- Employee Spotlight: Ryan Shaul Won’t Stop Believin’ in Campus Advantage
- Remaining Competitive as the Value Option in Rapidly Growing Markets