Campus Advantage has been tapped to manage Paseo Place, a 46-unit student housing community in San Diego. The 246-bed property will serve students attending San Diego State University. Under its management, Paseo Place will benefit from the company’s Students First Experience platform, a program designed to offer students the opportunity to achieve success.
- Ariel Douglas’ Work Ethic is No Joke
- Exploring the Countercyclical Nature of Student Housing Investments
- Stark Enterprises joins with Campus Advantage to buy two properties near the University of Florida
- Campus Advantage, Stark Enterprises Acquire Two Communities Near the University of Florida
- Stark Enterprises, Campus Advantage Buy UF Student Housing Properties