Campus Advantage has been tapped to manage Paseo Place, a 46-unit student housing community in San Diego. The 246-bed property will serve students attending San Diego State University. Under its management, Paseo Place will benefit from the company’s Students First Experience platform, a program designed to offer students the opportunity to achieve success.
- Campus Advantage to Manage Washington Student Housing Project
- CAMPUS ADVANTAGE AWARDED MANAGEMENT OF NEW BELLINGHAM, WASHINGTON STUDENT HOUSING PROPERTY
- CAMPUS VIEW PLACE STUDENT APARTMENTS CONSOLIDATES BRAND TO LYONS CORNER
- Campus Advantage Featured in Student Housing Business
- Stabilizing a Student Housing Asset in Times of Uncertainty