Buckeye Village, which serves students attending Ohio State University in Mansfield, Ohio, is now part of the Campus Advantage family. The property first opened in 2014 with two buildings, and they just opened a third building this fall. The property currently has capacity to house 277 students, but the owners plan to add two more buildings over the next few years so they can house over 500 students. The owners are excited to implement Campus Advantage’s training programs and Students First™ residence life platform, and we are confident our residence life program will have a huge impact on their resident retention rate.
- Campus Advantage to Manage Washington Student Housing Project
- CAMPUS ADVANTAGE AWARDED MANAGEMENT OF NEW BELLINGHAM, WASHINGTON STUDENT HOUSING PROPERTY
- CAMPUS VIEW PLACE STUDENT APARTMENTS CONSOLIDATES BRAND TO LYONS CORNER
- Campus Advantage Featured in Student Housing Business
- Stabilizing a Student Housing Asset in Times of Uncertainty