Teams Built to Support Thriving Communities
Successful student housing communities start with inspired, focused teams intent on delivering results.
This is where we began – as expert operators and managers of properties. Today, we remain a highly focused management company that provides residents a home that is more than four walls and a roof – we provide a community, a sense of belonging.
- On Property: Anything that needs to be done to run a property on site is what we do! General Managers, Leasing Managers, Residence Life, Community Assistants, Maintenance, and more.
- Interested in being a Community Assistant? Click here.
- Residence Life: Through Students First® residence life programming, we promote positive living, learning, and career experiences to help students jump-start their success.
- Leasing: We are all about making sure that we have all of our beds fully rented to quality residents. We are marketers and analysts, experts in leasing student housing.
- Training: We are built around learning. We believe learning is a lifelong endeavor, and we do our very best to make it fun!
- Facilities: We are literally the nuts and bolts of the company from maintenance to capital projects – we’re just wired that way.
Because expert operators make the best consultants, our consulting group has performed hundreds of studies for universities, large national developers, investment banks, individual developers, and investors to determine the feasibility of a project or as guidance for developing new student housing.
We are the team that identifies acquisitions, negotiates deals, and makes sure those properties exceed expectations in terms of financial results for our joint venture partners.
We manage our new property development from site selection, through entitlement and construction. Our Development group is literally building Campus Advantage.
Our affiliated marketing partner, Catalyst, is a full-service agency specializing in strategic real estate marketing. Based in Austin, Texas, they are recognized and award-winning marketing leaders that have been specifically recruited based on their areas of expertise, including direct response, database marketing, media, public relations services, and, of course, creative. The Catalyst team works with clients to create unique, customized brands, websites, campaigns, and more that drive leads, sell homes, sign leases, and fill beds.
Finance & Accounting
We record finances, prepare analysis for decision making, and ensure the financials stay on track for both the home office and each of our properties. We’re looking for smart, forward-thinking problem-solvers to join our team.
Employee Engagement (HR)
We view our role as driving Mojo and increasing employee happiness. We do that by consulting with the executive team on strategic staff and administrative functions to make life at Campus Advantage fun and rewarding. We oversee the recruiting, interviewing, and hiring of new staff, as well as employee relations, payroll, and benefits.
Learning & Development
We create and deliver company-wide training to support the growth and success of Campus Advantage, our employees, and our residents. With leading curriculum development and delivery mechanisms, we ensure training is directly tied to the performance of Campus Advantage properties, and meets the needs of a diverse set of learners.