Austin, TX-based Campus Advantage and Highland Park, IL-based Pinecrest broke ground on The Bridge on Forbes, a 197-unit student housing community near two universities in Pittsburgh, PA. Located on Forbes Avenue, the 489-bed, 10-story project fronts the main retail corridor for students attending the University of Pittsburgh or Carnegie Mellon University, and is also steps away from UPMC – Montefiore and Magee Womens Hospital in downtown Pittsburgh’s thriving Oakland neighborhood.
- Student Housing Leasing Lessons Learned
- Campus Advantage to Manage Washington Student Housing Project
- CAMPUS ADVANTAGE AWARDED MANAGEMENT OF NEW BELLINGHAM, WASHINGTON STUDENT HOUSING PROPERTY
- CAMPUS VIEW PLACE STUDENT APARTMENTS CONSOLIDATES BRAND TO LYONS CORNER
- Campus Advantage Featured in Student Housing Business