Closed campuses, virtual learning, COVID-19 outbreak concerns and an uncertain leasing season next spring are all challenges that property managers are tackling in real time. Ironically, industry professionals say that the pandemic may actually be a net positive in the long run as it has forged colleagues closer to one another.
- CAMPUS ADVANTAGE ANNOUNCES PROMOTION OF KEERAT MALHI TO VICE PRESIDENT OF FINANCE
- Paul Wray’s Dedication to Everything He Touches
- Campus Advantage Sponsors New Podcast Highlighting Underrepresented Voices Working for Change
- How to Engage Residents in a New Environment
- CAMPUS ADVANTAGE PROMOTES LORI MORAN TO VICE PRESIDENT, MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS