CoVID-19 (Coronavirus) Advisory
Resources and information about the novel coronavirus (COVID-19)
For the most up-to-date and region-specific information, we also encourage you to monitor CDC updates, along with updates and information from your community and area colleges and universities.
What is Campus Advantage doing?
Our COVID-19 task force has equipped all of our teams with the tools, resources, and equipment needed to safely begin to reopen our communities. Some of the measures being taken at all of our communities include:
- Safe social distancing – Office configuration and community signage supports social distancing for both team members and residents.
- Hand washing – All team members must wash hands regularly throughout the day, including after handling packages and performing wipe down protocols.
- Masks and face coverings – All team members are required to wear a mask or face covering, especially when interacting with residents, visitors, prospects, and fellow team members. Residents and visitors are strongly encouraged to wear a mask and will be required to do so where such a mandate exists from the state or local government.
- Our reopening plan consists of a phased approach with a focus on safe distancing and enhanced cleaning procedures. Some safety measures taken in our phased reopening approach include:
- Occupancy Limits – Maximum occupancy in offices, common areas, and amenity spaces may be reduced. These limits are based on the number of individuals who can safely occupy a space while maintaining safe social distancing on all sides.
- Limited Hours of Operation – In order to ensure proper sanitization procedures, some amenities and common areas may be available during business hours only. Due to the limited occupancy and reduced hours of operation, some amenities may require reservation in order to ensure fair access by all residents.
- Safe social distancing – Furniture, fitness equipment, and other items may be moved, blocked off, or removed in order to ensure safe distancing guidelines are met.
- Some areas including pools, hot tubs, and high-capacity outdoor recreation areas may be subject to additional state or local guidelines.
How can you help?
The health and safety of communities requires your help and participation! We ask that our residents, guests, prospects, and visitors abide by all posted signage and follow all team member instructions.
- This includes adhering to restricted amenity hours and occupancy, minimizing contact with high-touch surfaces, practicing safe social distancing, and refraining from hosting large gatherings or parties in your apartment home.
Resources & Information
- We encourage you to identify resources offered by federal, state and local governments – as well as community organizations – to help you secure financial assistance, food and healthcare.
- The following websites also contain useful relief information nationwide:
- From the White House Coronavirus Task Force: What you need to know about Keeping Workplaces, Homes, Schools, or Commercial Establishments Safe
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) COVID19 Site
- World Health Organization
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in the U.S.
- Institutional Reopening Plans
- School closures and online only