Let’s Build Something New!
We may be preparing for a new normal for the 2020/2021 school year, but the second-to-none standard of providing an unparalleled experience has not changed. Guidelines at our communities may look different than it did before, but the utmost priority of maintaining the safety and health of our residents and staff has not changed.
CAMPUS ADVANTAGE IS MOVE-IN READY
Our COVID-19 task force has equipped all of our off-campus housing teams with the best tools, resources, and equipment needed to welcome new residents to our communities. We are dedicated to dutifully providing resident education about social distancing guidelines, healthy living practices, and safety protocols, as well as regularly utilizing EPA-approved professional products for cleaning and disinfectant purposes.
As we continue to navigate this global pandemic, we all share an individual responsibility to do our part well. As a collective effort, Campus Advantage is 100% committed to a united, proactive approach that ensures the best interests of our residents and the one-of-a-kind experience our communities are well known for around the nation.
To our new residents, welcome to the CA family — you belong here.
What we are doing:
- Limited contact move-in – As we welcome the newest members to our communities, we are implementing limited contact move-ins that incorporate the following safety features:
- Scheduled move-in times – Specific times are being assigned to prevent crowds and reduce wait time. If you are moving into one of our communities, please be sure to arrive during your scheduled move-in window.
- Limited items handed out – Upon check-in, residents will only receive their keys, parking pass, and emergency contact information for their community. All other forms and documents will be accessible electronically via your resident portal.
- Wipe down protocol – All high-touch surfaces, including elevator buttons, handcarts, door handles, and handrails, are being regularly sanitized and disinfected. During move-in, these surfaces will receive additional attention and routine wipe downs.
- Guest/visitor restrictions – We are asking all residents to limit the number of guests or visitors helping them move into their new apartment in order to avoid congestion and promote social distancing.
- For additional move-in information, please review this move-in page and reach out to the management office at your local community.
- Masks and face coverings – All team members are required to wear a mask or face covering when interacting with residents, visitors, prospects, and fellow team members. For the protection of our team and community, residents and guests are required to wear masks when interacting with our staff and when in the office and common areas indoors. If you are unwilling or unable to wear a mask in these situations, we will provide you with alternative ways to serve you virtually.
- Disinfection protocol – Each of our communities has been equipped with an electrostatic sprayer that produces a disinfectant mist for use in common areas and your apartment and bedroom as we prepare it to be move-in ready. Additional sanitization of high-touch surfaces is performed multiple times per day. We utilize Victory electrostatic sprayers and Bioesque Botanical disinfectant at our communities.
- Physical distancing – Office configuration and community signage supports social distancing for both team members and residents.
HOW YOU CAN DO YOUR PART:
The health and safety of our communities requires your help and participation!
- Follow directions – Please be sure to follow all team member instructions and posted signs.
- Read the Campus Advantage COVID-19 rules and regulations – These important rules and regulations are for the sake of the community and are enforcable as a part of your lease contract. You can find the Resident Lease Rules and Regulations here and on your resident portal.
- Practice safe habits – We ask all residents, guests, prospects, and visitors to follow requirements to wear a mask, adhere to amenity hours and occupancy, minimize contact with high-touch surfaces, practice safe social distancing, proper handwashing, and refrain from hosting large gatherings or parties in your home.
- Make move-in a smooth process – Ensure that you have completed and signed your lease agreement, provided proof of resident liability insurance if applicable at your community, and paid your first rent installment. Having all of these tasks completed in advance will reduce your wait time on move-in day.
- Stay up-to-date – Check local and state restrictions or mandates including quarantine requirements that may impact you if you are traveling to your apartment community.