Gourmet coffee bars, resort-style pools and outdoor theaters are some of the perks students living in Campus Advantage properties can enjoy. At West 22 in Kennesaw, GA, student housing is organized as cottages, manor houses or luxury flats. Students looking to unwind after cranking out that term paper can choose from an outdoor gourmet grilling kitchen, a hammock grove, or a fire pit. The 4050 Lofts in Tampa have bright pops of color and a sleek design. When not studying in the 24-hour tech zone, students can hit the tanning room or a gaming area equipped with a Nintendo Wii and a pool table.
- CAMPUS ADVOCATE SUMMER 2019
- How Student Housing Property Managers Should Engage with Students Over the Summer
- Campus Advantage Tapped to Manage 239 Beds in Kansas
- Campus Advantage Awarded Management of Community Near Kansas State University
- CAMPUS ADVANTAGE ADDS THREE MANHATTAN, KANSAS PROPERTIES TO ITS MANAGEMENT PORTFOLIO