As purpose built student housing grows in popularity as an asset class, investors are looking for opportunities beyond the US borders as well. However, those countries typically lack the operational expertise that we have in the US. This has allowed US operators the opportunity to expand management services to those countries. In this episode, Wes sits down with a panel of operators from the US and the UK — including Campus Advantage Executive Vice President, Scott Duckett — who are operating beyond their borders to discuss the challenges, the opportunities, and the similarities in operating student housing in other countries.
- New Crop of Luxury College Residences Earns an A-Plus for Amenities
- EMPLOYEE SPOTLIGHT: KATIE DEGUTIS HAS IT UNDER CONTROL
- Listen Now: Student Housing Insight Podcast – Beyond Our Borders
- The Roadmap to Student Housing Site Selection, Lease-up and Stabilization – Part 2
- How to Increase Leasing Performance – Investing in the 3 P’s of Your Customer’s Journey