As purpose built student housing grows in popularity as an asset class, investors are looking for opportunities beyond the US borders as well. However, those countries typically lack the operational expertise that we have in the US. This has allowed US operators the opportunity to expand management services to those countries. In this episode, Wes sits down with a panel of operators from the US and the UK — including Campus Advantage Executive Vice President, Scott Duckett — who are operating beyond their borders to discuss the challenges, the opportunities, and the similarities in operating student housing in other countries.
- The 5-Step Process for Creating Thoughtfully Designed Spaces that Attract Students & Increase Leasing Rates
- Making the Most Out of Move-In and the First Six Weeks
- CAMPUS ADVOCATE SUMMER 2019
- From a Top Student Housing Manager: Why Service is Everything
- How Student Housing Property Managers Should Engage with Students Over the Summer