Campus Advantage, in a joint venture with Chicago-based Pinecrest, has announced that The Bridge on Forbes student housing community—currently under construction—is 99 percent pre-leased. Once completed this fall, the property will offer 473 beds serving students at the University of Pittsburgh, Carnegie Mellon University and Carlow University.
- Campus Advantage to Manage Washington Student Housing Project
- CAMPUS ADVANTAGE AWARDED MANAGEMENT OF NEW BELLINGHAM, WASHINGTON STUDENT HOUSING PROPERTY
- CAMPUS VIEW PLACE STUDENT APARTMENTS CONSOLIDATES BRAND TO LYONS CORNER
- Campus Advantage Featured in Student Housing Business
- Stabilizing a Student Housing Asset in Times of Uncertainty