Campus Advantage, in a joint venture with Chicago-based Pinecrest, has announced that The Bridge on Forbes student housing community—currently under construction—is 99 percent pre-leased. Once completed this fall, the property will offer 473 beds serving students at the University of Pittsburgh, Carnegie Mellon University and Carlow University.
- The 5-Step Process for Creating Thoughtfully Designed Spaces that Attract Students & Increase Leasing Rates
- Making the Most Out of Move-In and the First Six Weeks
- CAMPUS ADVOCATE SUMMER 2019
- From a Top Student Housing Manager: Why Service is Everything
- How Student Housing Property Managers Should Engage with Students Over the Summer