Campus Advantage, in a joint venture with Chicago-based Pinecrest, has announced that The Bridge on Forbes student housing community—currently under construction—is 99 percent pre-leased. Once completed this fall, the property will offer 473 beds serving students at the University of Pittsburgh, Carnegie Mellon University and Carlow University.
- Why Integrated Marketing Is the Key to Successful Student Housing Property Management
- Campus Advantage Spring Advocate 2019
- EMPLOYEE SPOTLIGHT: WHY CAMPUS ADVANTAGE IS AMIE MILLER’S SECOND FAMILY
- NEW FLORIDA STUDENT HOUSING PROPERTY TO OPEN IN FALL 2020
- CAMPUS ADVANTAGE ADDS KALAMAZOO, MICHIGAN PROPERTY TO ITS MANAGEMENT PORTFOLIO