Austin, TX-based Campus Advantage, in partnership with Chicago-based Pinecrest, is set to open The Bridge on Forbes, student housing project under development in Pittsburgh. The community will offer 197 fully-furnished apartments with 473 beds, and has reached 99% pre-lease for Fall 2019.
- Why Integrated Marketing Is the Key to Successful Student Housing Property Management
- Campus Advantage Spring Advocate 2019
- EMPLOYEE SPOTLIGHT: WHY CAMPUS ADVANTAGE IS AMIE MILLER’S SECOND FAMILY
- NEW FLORIDA STUDENT HOUSING PROPERTY TO OPEN IN FALL 2020
- CAMPUS ADVANTAGE ADDS KALAMAZOO, MICHIGAN PROPERTY TO ITS MANAGEMENT PORTFOLIO