GAINESVILLE, FL—Cleveland-based Stark Enterprises and Campus Advantage of Austin, TX report they plan to develop a new 235-unit student housing property at the University of Florida here.
- New Crop of Luxury College Residences Earns an A-Plus for Amenities
- EMPLOYEE SPOTLIGHT: KATIE DEGUTIS HAS IT UNDER CONTROL
- Listen Now: Student Housing Insight Podcast – Beyond Our Borders
- The Roadmap to Student Housing Site Selection, Lease-up and Stabilization – Part 2
- How to Increase Leasing Performance – Investing in the 3 P’s of Your Customer’s Journey