This three-part blog series examines Campus Advantage’s article, “Ten Steps to Prepare for Your Next Student Housing Development,” which serves as an excellent road map for developers who are new to the student housing sector. Campus Advantage’s Vice President, Madison Meier explains how the 10-step process to preparing for your next development applies to the student housing leader’s most recent development project in Gainesville, Florida — Liv+ Gainesville. The 235-unit, 618-bed property is within walking distance to the University of Florida, and is scheduled to open fall 2020.
- New Crop of Luxury College Residences Earns an A-Plus for Amenities
- EMPLOYEE SPOTLIGHT: KATIE DEGUTIS HAS IT UNDER CONTROL
- Listen Now: Student Housing Insight Podcast – Beyond Our Borders
- The Roadmap to Student Housing Site Selection, Lease-up and Stabilization – Part 2
- How to Increase Leasing Performance – Investing in the 3 P’s of Your Customer’s Journey