This three-part blog series examines Campus Advantage’s article, “Ten Steps to Prepare for Your Next Student Housing Development,” which serves as an excellent road map for developers who are new to the student housing sector. Campus Advantage’s Vice President, Madison Meier explains how the 10-step process to preparing for your next development applies to the student housing leader’s most recent development project in Gainesville, Florida — Liv+ Gainesville. The 235-unit, 618-bed property is within walking distance to the University of Florida, and is scheduled to open fall 2020.
- The 5-Step Process for Creating Thoughtfully Designed Spaces that Attract Students & Increase Leasing Rates
- Making the Most Out of Move-In and the First Six Weeks
- CAMPUS ADVOCATE SUMMER 2019
- From a Top Student Housing Manager: Why Service is Everything
- How Student Housing Property Managers Should Engage with Students Over the Summer