University Heights, a student-oriented apartment complex near UAB, was recently sold to Campus Advantage and Saban Real Estate. Campus Advantage, which will also manage the property, announced the three-phase acquisition of 19 American Campus Communities properties in November. The companies officially announced the takeover of properties near UAB, Florida State University, Indiana University, Michigan State University and Western Michigan University on Monday.
- Campus Advantage to Manage Washington Student Housing Project
- CAMPUS ADVANTAGE AWARDED MANAGEMENT OF NEW BELLINGHAM, WASHINGTON STUDENT HOUSING PROPERTY
- CAMPUS VIEW PLACE STUDENT APARTMENTS CONSOLIDATES BRAND TO LYONS CORNER
- Campus Advantage Featured in Student Housing Business
- Stabilizing a Student Housing Asset in Times of Uncertainty