Campus Advantage, based in Austin, has assumed management of The Brock, a 114-unit, 401-bed student housing property located near the State University of New York (SUNY) Brockport campus. The company was selected based on its track record in managing similar properties within the SUNY system, and because of its history of selling recent capital improvements to prospective renters.
- CAMPUS ADVANTAGE ANNOUNCES PROMOTION OF KEERAT MALHI TO VICE PRESIDENT OF FINANCE
- Paul Wray’s Dedication to Everything He Touches
- Campus Advantage Sponsors New Podcast Highlighting Underrepresented Voices Working for Change
- How to Engage Residents in a New Environment
- CAMPUS ADVANTAGE PROMOTES LORI MORAN TO VICE PRESIDENT, MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS