Where Your Capital Goes To Work
Campus Advantage is the 6th largest owner/operator in the U.S. We’re proud of our reputation for closing at ~99.5% of contract price, demonstrating our knowledge and experience gained while acquiring over $1.3 billion in student housing assets.
With a portfolio consisting of both owned and managed properties totaling approximately 30,000 beds in 57 communities in 24 states and in 38 markets, it’s no wonder that Campus Advantage was recently named the fastest growing student housing owner. Additionally, Real Capital Analytics ranked Campus Advantage one of the top global investors in student housing — an industry that, according to analysts, has shown higher returns than offices and residential housing in recent years, making it an attractive asset for pension and sovereign wealth funds looking for stable income and higher yields.
Fastest growing student housing owner.
Student Housing Business, Axiometrics Data
Top 10 global investors.
Bloomberg, Real Capital Analytics
Million Equity Raised
A Better Investment Strategy with a Track Record of Success
- Focused on due diligence, long-term strategy, and infrastructure
- Senior investment team involved in the acquisition and development of over 120 student housing projects
- Over $100 million in capital expenditure projects delivered on time and on budget
- Excellent investment return performance exceeding both the NPI (National Property Index) and IPD Property Indices since inception
- Cohesive investment team with years of tenure together and a record of multiple success projects
Daniel Fowler, CEO, Connaught Real Estate Finance LLC
This industry is fueled by demographic trends and provides healthy, steady returns. Campus Advantage is a leader in student housing acquisition across the United States, partnered with leading state pension funds and top-tier investment partners. As an owner, developer, and third party manager, Campus Advantage offers its well-rounded expertise and a proven track record of creating value by turning around and stabilizing struggling assets to every acquisition strategy.
Campus Advantage brings its years of experience in property management, ownership, and development consulting to its new development projects. We are seeking to further leverage this experience in new student housing development opportunities across the United States on behalf of joint venture partners.
DEVELOPING SUCCESSFUL STUDENT HOUSING COMMUNITIES
Campus Advantage brings its years of experience in property management, ownership, and development consulting to its new development projects.
Ideal development site criteria
- SIZE: Raw land or redevelopment with a minimum scope of 100 units or 400 beds
- MARKETS: University markets with over 8,000 full-time undergraduate students enrolled
- LOCATION: Within two miles of university campus, with strong preference for locations within walking or biking distance to campus
“Our experience with Campus Advantage has been excellent. They have proven to be highly responsive, accessible, and experienced.”
President and CEO, Pinecrest
Campus Advantage and Pinecrest developed The Knox property in Knoxville, TN, driving a 95% pre-lease rate and pre-leasing revenue at 101% of projections.